||Songming Chen, Ph.D.
[Update My Profile]
Affiliate Professor, School of Biomedical Engineering, Science & Health Systems
Senior Research Faculty, Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research
Personal Web Page: Click Here to Visit Personal Web Page
Antibody, Protein, Microarray, Glycoproteomics, Proteomics, Biomarker, Liver
1. Ph.D, Jilin University, China, Chemistry, 1997
2. Ms.D, State Key Lab of Enzyme Engineering Biochemistry, 1994
3. Bs. D, Jilin University, China, Molecular Biology, 1991
Active Research Projects:
HDTRA1-07-RDINO-BAA Universal Biomarker of exposure to non human substances
Development and Characterization of a Native Autoantibody Microarray for Cancer Biomarker Discovery
Development and Characterization of a Micro Biorepository System for Cancer Biomarker Discovery
Development of Advanced Antibody Microaray System for Glycome and Interactome Research
1. Bergsma D, Buchweitz J, Chen S, Gerszten R, Haab BB, “Antibody-array interaction mapping (AAIM): A new method to detect protein complexes applied to the discovery and study of serum amyloid P interactions with kininogen in human plasma”, Mol Cell Proteomics. 2009 Dec 18
2. Changxia Shao, Songming Chen, Lixia Chen, Everardo Cobos, Jia-Sheng Wang, Brian B Haab, Weimin Gao, “Antibody microarray analysis of serum glycans in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cases and controls”, Proteomics, 2009, 3, 923–931.
3. Songming Chen and Brian Haab, “Analysis of glycans on serum proteins using antibody microarrays”, Methods Mol Biol. 2009, 520:39-58.
4. Songming Chen and Brian Haab, “Antibody Microarrays for Protein and Glycan Detection” in “Clinical Proteomics, From Diagnosis to Therapy” (J. Van Eyk and M. J. Dunn, ed.), Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, Germany, 2007, 101-111.
5. Songming Chen, Tom LaRoche, Darren Hamelinck, Michelle A. Anderson, Jorge A. Marrero, Dean E. Brenner, Diane M. Simeone, Randall E. Brand, Brian B. Haab, “Multiplexed analysis of glycan variation on native proteins captured by antibody microarrays”. Nature Methods. 2007, 4:437 – 444