[To visit the InfraScan website, please click here.]
To address the need for rapid on-site hematoma detection, InfraScan is introducing the HematoscopeTM, a hand-held, accurate and affordable traumatic brain injury screening solution. The user-friendly graphical design will assist emergency medical technicians, paramedics, and emergency medicine personnel in attending to injuries sustained in traffic and sports accidents, falls, and in the battlefield. Learn More about this revolutionary new device.
BioAdvance management presents a $500,000 investment check to the InfraScan team.
Right to Left: Barbara S. Schilberg, CEO of BioAdvance; Baruch Ben Dor, Ph.D., CEO and co-founder of InfraScan; Peter Chance, CEO of NIT and co-founder of InfraScan;
Gary J. Kurtzman, M.D., COO of BioAdvance;
Banu Onaral, Ph.D., Drexel University, Chairwoman of the InfraScan Board and co-founder of InfraScan;
Samonnoi Banerjee, VP Business Development and co-founder of InfraScan.
- "First Patients Enroll in Clinical Trial in Brain Hematoma Detection" - InfraScan press release, July 26, 2006
- "New Hope for Head Injuries" - article from Wired, April 6, 2006
- "7 Local Companies Get BioAdvance Seed Money" - article from the Philadelphia Business Journal, January 25, 2005 [Download as Adobe PDF]
- Hematoscope™: Hand-Held Near Infrared Intracranial Hematoma Detector [Download as Adobe PDF]
- "InfraScan's Hematoscope™ Wins Second Place at Global Business Plan Competition" - article from Innovation Philadelphia, November 3, 2004 [Download as Adobe PDF]
- "Wharton SBDC's Venture Initiation Program" - article from The Wharton Journal, November 1, 2004 [Download as Adobe PDF]